Florence & Tuscany with Kids is the most comprehensive guide for families travelling to Tuscany. It is the perfect resource for parents and children who plan on touring world famous sights such as Florence, the Leaning Tower of Pisa, Siena, Chianti and much more. Written by Ariela Bankier, an experienced author and journalist, who has been living in Tuscany for nearly a decade, this guide includes such features as:
- Fun, easy to follow and detailed itineraries covering every angle of Tuscany
- A special chapter about Florence, with several ideas on how to tour it with kids
- The best family activities and events in Tuscany, from water parks and amusement parks to archeological parks, castles, natural reserves, jousting matches and carnivals.
- Fun detective missions for kids, to get them involved and curious about their surroundings
- Unique kids’ corners, filled with anecdotes and stories both children and teenagers will enjoy
- Great family hotels, B&Bs, and restaurants
- The best kid-friendly museums and sights
- Insider tips and advice that will help you save time and money
- In depth explanations about the incredible art and architecture in Tuscany, written with the help of Italian art historian, Federica Caneparo.